Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 00:50:50 -0700
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        art@pilikia.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recompile Sendmail?

art> What's the correct incantation to rebuild sendmail 8.11.3
art> on FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE?  I've installed the cyrus-sasl
art> port and tweaked the sendmail compile options in /etc/make.conf
art> for SASL support and want to rebuild sendmail without having
art> to buildworld...  I searched thru the FAQ and archives and
art> came up empty handed.

cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail
make obj		(optional)
make depend		(optional but recommended)
make
make install		(when you are ready to replace
			 /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail)