Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:12:33 +0200
From:      Martin Portmann <map@infinitum.ch>
To:        "'freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fritz!Card irq problem

   > In case I did everything right
   > I can start the PC &
   > hardware
   > MB Asus CUBX
   > Fritz!Card PCI
   > case 1:
   > the bios option of my motherboard is NOT PnP OS
   > the isdn cable is not plugged
   > then I have:
   > isic0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0 unknown vendor 0x1244 product =
0x0a00
rev
   > 0x02: Fritz!Card
   > isic0: ISAC 2085 Version A1/A2 or 2086/2186 Version 1.1 (IOM-2)
   > isic0: interrupting at irq 10
   > then I'm starting the isdnd, plug the cable and start ppp
   > everything works great

   I have the same. The boot process always hangs
   if another device is connected to the same SBus. If
   there is no other device on the S bus everything=20
   works greate (apart from a few CRC errors reported in
   another mail).
   This is also on OpenBSD 2.7 stable with i4b patches
   from J=F6rg Bornschein.

   Martin Portmann                         Phone +41-41-7832720
   infinitum AG, Switzerland                 Fax +41-41-7832721
   Software Solutions                          www.infinitum.ch

   "Time is the best teacher, unfortunately it kills all its=20
    students"