Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:45:00 -0800
From:      "Michael Peer" <mpeer@koce.org>
To:        "Scott Long" <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, davidch@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Multicast does not work with Dell 2950 with Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5708 1000Base-T

I added a Dual port Intel PRO 1000/MT card to my server and it is
working fine, so I am great.  At this time I am not using internal
interfaces, of course would like to use them in the future.

I will have an additional server in place by next month at latest for
testing if it would help.

My hope is finding and reporting is my very small contribution to help
the world.

Thank you and everyone for many years of great FreeBSD,
Michael Peer