Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:41:40 +0100 (CET)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make installworld (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:41:18 +0100 (CET)
To: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc: freebsd-questoins@freebsd.org
Subject: make installworld

I had 3.2-STABLE

I did nuild make world of the source tree for 3.4-STABLE
and everything was ok, I compiled and installed a new kernel, booted and
everything is ok.
THen I make build installworld and everything go well until I meet an
error at nearly the end of the procedure telli gnme "command not found"
when it was insttalling the manual page for perl.

Also the mergemaster program does not work, ther is something wrong with
these two last step, most of all with installwold. IT does nto come to the
end sucesfully.
that's weird.

anyone experienced this ??
thanks