Date:      Fri, 11 May 2007 22:21:22 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Sevdalin Alexandrov <beta1@gbg.bg>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   romfs package ?

Hello all :) I have written romfs reader/extractor/mangler it's completely in user-space standalone program. It supports file offsets to start reading and uses mmap to map the file into memory. It can read, extract single or all files (with dir structure preserved) or substitute some file in the image.
If you'd like I can make it as a package and send it to you or post it somewhere. The todo list includes only addition of generation of romfs which now can be done using genromfs.

Best regards

Нека музиката бъде с теб!
http://musicidol.btv.bg/