Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:48:14 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New SMP Mbuf Allocator (PATCH and TESTING request)

>  The reason I said "in the next week" is actually because on Sat. June 23rd
> (not this upcoming one, but the one after), I should be flying off to
> Yugoslavia (actually to London, and only then to Yugoslavia). I will be
> gone for 3 weeks and seeing as how maintaining this huge diff is a real
> **** (especially given the state of -CURRENT, as I'm sure you know :-)),

I realise that maintaining the diff is a major pain, but this is *not* a
good reason to be rushing it now, *especially* when you're going to be
gone for three weeks.

I appreciate the extra work involved, but please take this as an
extremely serious request to defer your commit until it's had some more
testing, and until you're in a position to support it for more than 36
hours after you commit.

Thanks.