Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:05:37 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Eric Johnson <EricJ@CatalogFinder.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Your less than adequate FTP site

>		I have been trying now for three days to download the
>FreeBSD OS from your FTP site. Your server resets me every 25 minutes.
>Whats the deal??????
>
>		Very disappointed with your service,

   Connectivity problems in the Internet are all too common these days. I'm
not aware of any specific problems, but I'm not at all surprised that you may
be experiancing one. We do have hundreds of mirrors throughout the world, so
I suggest that you use one of those. Our primary mirrors can be found at
ftp<n>.freebsd.org where <n> is currently a number between 2-5.

-DG

David Greenman