Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:45:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        "Julian C. Dunn" <julian.dunn@Matrox.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ip masquerading - such a thing in FreeBSD?

Yup, it exists.  As far as I'm aware it's not automatic (unless something
has changed).  No matter what there's some configuring to do...  You can
get the whole story on how to do it frmo:

http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/index.html

or you can start out at:

http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/x519.html

for the first mentioning of masquerading/aliasing.

And of course, there's a LOT of info on this in the mailing list archives.

Good luck,
John