Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:12:41 EDT
From:      JWright295@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dear FreeBSD,

--part1_17.2bf3c52f.2a7709c9_boundary

To whom it may concern:

I am the President of ACM at Mississippi State University. I would like to
invite someone from your company to do a presentation at MSU for ACM. The
topic of the presentation would be up to the presenter, but we would be
interested in any presentation on any of the following topics:

    1. Linux Installation (one of the main barriers keeping people from using
Linux)
    2. Advanced Linux Operations
    3. Programming in Linux
    4. Networking Linux boxes

If no one from your company is available to do a presentation, I will
probably do the presentation myself on Linux installation. However, more
people would come if you have a representative from your company doing the
presentation.

If I do the presentation myself, I would appreciate it if you could send some