Date:      Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:53:00 -0400
From:      Thomas Moyer <tommoyer@atlanticbb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   After further investigation

After sifting through the logs on the NFS client I've noticed that each
time the NFS server stops responding the error a couple of seconds
before is sk0: Watchdog timeout then several iterations of NFS server
not responding...NFS server is alive again.  I'm thinking this is a
problem with by NIC not the server.  Also the server is connected to my
desktop computer through a serial console and I noticed in the log
several tty overflows.

My questions are ... is my NFS freeze caused by the timeouts on the
client and if I lower the speed on the serial console will I eliminate
the errors.  The current speed I've been using is 115200.  I'm thinking
that I should go back to the default of 9600.  Any reccomendations?