Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2006 22:45:05 -0600
From:      tecol <tecol@monobath.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install error - MOD_LOAD (amr_linux, 0xffffffff806205d0, 0) error 6

Yes Garrett, that thread on linuxquestions.org is mine.  I'm the one who
started it.   I started an almost exact duplicate thread on
bsdforums.org that no one ever responded to.

As you can see in that thread on linuxquestions, there is no answer
there.   That is why I'm posting here.

Thanks!

Yes Garrett, that thread on linuxquestions.org is mine.  I'm the one who
started it.   I started an almost exact duplicate thread on
bsdforums.org that no one ever responded to.

As you can see in that thread on linuxquestions.org, there is no
solution there.   That is why I'm asking here.

Thanks!