Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:48:15 -0800
From:      Terry Braun <tab@talking.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to add a second scsi drive

I want to add a second scsi drive leaving my first untouched.
I have the hardware setup and tried to use sysinstall,custom.
I set the fdisk partition and wrote it. I went through the label
routine, then chose commit. Nothing seemed to happen. (And it
asked me for my media type?)

I looked in the handbook and the faq for referneces.

Is there a "simple" way to do this, does someone have a script
or do I need to wade through the delights of disklabel, making
nodes and newfs.

Thanks for the help
\t
--------
Terry Braun                  tab@talking.talking.com
Talking Networks, Inc.       510-525-6696