Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 1995 08:06:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Lars Jonas Olsson" <jonas@mcs.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        jonas@mcs.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Second post ---Re: pnp isolation program?

Hi Amancio,
 I have the "Intel Architecture Labs Software Developer CD" from
September 1995. It contains Plug and Play Specifications and
Toolkit Release 1.44. Does that sound interesting? If it does
you should really subscribe to these CDs yourself, they are
full with potentially interesting stuff (All Pentium manuals, NSP,
VTune, etc). The subscription is free. I have a card to get the next
CD, it should be sent to address below. I can also send the specs
via email/ftp.

Jonas

The address is:
IAL Mailing list administrator
Intel Corporation JF3-204
5200 NE Elam Young Pky
Hillsboro OR 97124-9977

The contents is:
3DR Version 2.0.13, Intel NSP Software Library Pre-release 2.0, VTune,
Intel's Visual Tuning Environment Demo, Pentium Pro Processor performance
demo, Recognition Primitives Library Pre-release 2.0, Plug and Play Spec-
ifications and Toolkits Release 1.44, Smart Battery Specifications and
Toolkit Release 1.0, Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines (BLAS, see our ports,
does not come with assembly source) Library Release 1.0, Windows Sockets
2 revision 2.0.8, INdeo Video Technical White Papers & Utility Software,
Pentium Processor User's Guide, Vol. 1 and 3, App. Notes, and CPU ID
utilities, Optimizing Applications on the Pentium Processor Tutorial,
Tool Interface Standars Specifications and Utilities, Other industry standard
specfifications, Intel Technical Briefings.