Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:31:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        culverk@wam.umd.edu
Cc:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de, cc@137.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux emulation broken..

> This is weird, I use linux netscape and word perfect all the time, and the
> only problems I see are memory leaks I knew were there (in the
> applications, not FreeBSD)

Indeed. The Linux version was more stable than the FreeBSD version
(that one can't digest the Slashdot site for some strange reason).
But since Monday it tears my box down.

I won't blame the emulation however until I have recompiled the system
successfully and recompiled XFree86 and this behaviour continues to
happen.

Regards,
Marc