Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:16:23 +0200
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG

Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> The reasons are twofolded - one thing is that most of the private and
> commercial users of i4b seem to have a strong consume-only mentality,
> and i don't like to be a free outsourced development department.

right, but consider the handicaps on the other side.

It isn't easy to contribute code to i4b,
I spend most of the time to understand what does happen,
before I can thing a way to fix it.
I am on the trace of more low-level problems,
which don't happen every day, but it will still last weeks
till I can contribute another patch.

Take the time to stay off a while.
Put i4b out of your head, I value yourself more than your great work.

kind regards Dirk

-- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany
-- Tel. +49-5606-6512

.