Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:20:13 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Subject:   add inverse option to ministat

I have created a patch to invert the data passed into ministat.  It
is often easier to measure data in time (seconds) using /usr/bin/time
or another method, but often you like to think in per second, or
throughput which is the inverse.

Instead of having to massage the data, or know that below a certain
percentage you can just flip the sign, provide this, and you'll now
convert to x per second, giving you an easier comparision for talking.

Review: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3084

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579