Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 00:05:33 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        adrian@deathstar.ml.org, Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Privileged ports...

I know where he is *grin*

If he did do this, I'm going to totally kick myself.

Besides, the originator of this thread already has put forward a couple of
nice patches that I'm going to setup on a test box at work tomorrow.
Cya,

--
Adrian Chadd			| UNIX, MS-DOS and Windows ...
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		| (also known as the Good, the bad and the