Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:14:16 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Discussion in -doc re: Handbook

Hi folks,

There's a discussion about to start in doc@freebsd.org about the
organisation of the Handbook, and some plans of mine to shift things
around some to make things easier to find and easier to understand.

If you feel like contributing (and your contribution is welcome and
valued), please subscribe to the freebsd-doc mailing list and contribute
there.

    % echo "subscribe freebsd-doc" | mail majordomo@freebsd.org

should do it and then find the thread with the subject

    RFC: Handbook reorganisation

The message that I posted which kickstarted this can be found at

    <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/~nik/hb/comments.txt>;

Cheers,

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .