Date:      Sun, 6 Jul 2014 21:27:45 +0200
From:      Edward Tomasz =?utf-8?Q?Napiera=C5=82a?= <trasz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Christer Eriksson <dev@vlsi.se>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic: Page fault when loading kernel native iSCSI target (FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE #0 r268091)

On 0704T1347, Christer Eriksson wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We are getting kernel panics while reading and writing to an iSCSI target. It is the kernel implementation of iSCSI and we are running the initiators in Windows 2012R2 with load on two 10 GE links. The problem is repeatable, but occurs what appears to be within a random period from when the load is initiated. No obvious useful info in dmesg or syslog.

Can you try to reproduce this with CURRENT, with all the default
debugging flags?  Otherwise, can you do it with 10.0 kernel built with
debugging flags?  The flags in question are:

options 	INVARIANTS		# Enable calls of extra sanity checking
options 	INVARIANT_SUPPORT	# Extra sanity checks of internal structures, required by INVARIANTS
options 	WITNESS			# Enable checks to detect deadlocks and cycles
options 	WITNESS_SKIPSPIN	# Don't run witness on spinlocks for speed