Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 23:14:09 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "Florian_Uhl@3com.com" <Florian_Uhl@3com.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ppp

Hi I went ahead and copied every thing to the t and still not wanting to dial
modem. Here is what i have so far so good!
Circl#ppp - background eee
Working in background mode
Using interface:tun0
Warning: Add route failed:0.0.0.0:Network is Unreachable
jan 4 22:28:31 Circle ppp[213]:Warning:Dial Modem:dial Failed

this is what was on the end of my /var/log/ppp.log when this
was taking place.
phase:total 0 bytes /sec
phase:Enter pause (3) for redialing
phase:Redialing timer Expired
phase:Connected!
chat:Dial attempt 24 of 1
chat:Expecting:
chat:Sending AT^M
chat:Expecting: OK
chat:Wait for (30) OK
chat:Cant get (30)
Warning dial Modem Failed
One thing i just thought of is my mouse is also on
cuua0 and so is my modem which was detected on sio0
my windows 95 side of this computer says my modem
is on port COMPRO Comport (COM3)
Manufacturer ACS innovation
Connection preferences Databits 8 parity none stop bits 1
So the whole matter is a little confusing.

Any help would be Great Special Thanks for "Florian"