Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:42:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jason A. Young" <jyoung@power.doogles.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP! GEOM as default in 5 days...

Not sure if a fix was ever implemented for this problem directly, but I
thought I'd note that the problem I experienced mounting my NTFS partition
has gone away. I hadn't tried it for a while, so I don't know the exact
date/commit that did the deed.

Thanks!

--
Jason Young, CCIE #8607, MCSE
Sr. Network Technician, WAN Technologies