Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:07:40 +0100
From:      Manuel Hendel <Manuel.Hendel@easygolucky.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   upgrade with cvsup doesn't work anymore

I'm using cvsup to upgrade my ports, sources and docs. I'm now on
4.5-PRERELEASE. Since this update, my cvsup doesn't work anymore, I
can't update the ports, sources and docs. I get the following message.

#####
Updating /usr/src (system sources)
Parsing supfile "cvsup.src"
Connecting to cvsup5.de.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup5.de.freebsd.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1d
Falling back to protocol version 16.1
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
ChannelMux.Accept failed: Connection closed
#####

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
    Manuel

--
If the designers of X-window built cars, there would be no fewer than five
steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed the same