Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep0 or zp0

Hmmm. Checked my kernel build and had found these complaints:
ioconf.0: Undefined symbol '_ncvdriver' referenced from data segment
ioconf.0: Undefined symbol '_ncvintr' referenced from data segment
...is this a known problem with the ncv driver?  It ain't in my kernel
though it's configure to be just like my old 2.2.2 installation.
-Ian

--
Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
"Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made