Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:34:34 -0800
From:      Andy Sparrow <andy@geek4food.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Success with New Media LiveWire 10/100

Hi,

I bought two of these cards thinking that they were supported, which they're
not (doh!), and attempts to get New Media Corp to tell me what chipset they
used were dismal failures.

However, they seem to work perfectly at both 10baseT and 100baseTX with
the 'ed0' driver under PAO for 3.3-RELEASE (pccard.conf entry already
submitted). The driver says that they're a Linksys 16 bit card.

As these cards are currently being cleared at $29-33 a pop via Onsale or
CompGeeks.com (respectively), I thought someone else might like to know
this.

Cheers,

AS