Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:53:32 +0800
From:      chan <chanfs@phreaker.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   how to run asWedit???

Hi

Can anyone tell me how do I run the asWedit program?

I have turn on the Linux emulator at startup, and I have install the
linux libraries, linux_lib-2.6.

Running kldstat shows:

Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    2 0xf0100000 23e61c   kernel
 4    1 0xf0815000 d000     linux.ko

So I think the linux emulator is fine.

I tried "brandelf -t Linux asWedit", nothing happens.

I tried "asWedit", I get :

ELF interpreter /compat/linux/lib/ld-linux.so.1 not found
Abort trap

But /compat/linux/lib/ld-linux.so.1 is there.

I'm running FBSD 3.1 on Pentium, asWedit-4.0(installed from port).

Can anyone help me out??

Many thanks in advance.

Chan