Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:13:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrej Brodnik (Andy) <brodnik@IBC.IskraSistemi.Si>
To:        rich@ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk (Wood, Richard)
Cc:        brian@FreeBSD.org.uk, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sPPP, RAS, MD5, CHAP, ISDN, FreeBSD and WinNT

Hi Richard,

> From: "Wood, Richard" <rich@ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk>
> Subject: RE: sPPP, RAS, MD5, CHAP, ISDN, FreeBSD and WinNT
> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:53:39 +0100

> > Also, how do I apply the patch (I guess pppcommit.patch)?
>
> patch < pppcommit.patch in the root directory of the ppp sources. If Brian
> hasn't already done one, I'll do a mini-howto tonight for getting PPPoISDN
> running.

Hm, excuse  me, where is the root  directory of the ppp  sources in my
``/usr/src'' tree?-/ Brian, did you do it?

Great for the mini-howto -- and please, can you e-mail it out ASAP (in
whatever condition will it be)!

> Very basically you need to get i4b-00.82.00 and install it's various
> components.

Ok, I guess overinstall should do the work for this part ...

> You then need to get recent sources for ppp and patch them with
> pppcommit.patch, then compile and install. You then need to configure,
> compile and install your kernel.

Where do I get these (I mean  the ppp sources)? Are the sources I have
in my ``out-of-box'' FBSD appropriate (how do I check this)?

LPA

PS: BTW, LPA stands for "Lep pozdrav! Andrej", which, in Slovene,
means the same as "Best Regards, Andrej!"-)