Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:34:04 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
Subject:   Re: The new vinum_geom

--gBdJBemW82xJqIAr

On 2004.01.23 11:08:28 +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <6615.1074852304@critter.freebsd.dk>, "Poul-Henning Kamp" writ=
es:
> >In message <20040122151246.GA2220@arthur.nitro.dk>, "Simon L. Nielsen" w=
rites:

> >>I have started on http://people.freebsd.org/~simon/geomfaq/article.html=
 .

> >You may want to add the two articles I wrote for the "blueprint" series
> >in daemonnews, in particular the second has stuff about the origin of
> >the g_ctl interface:
> >
> >http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=3Dphk&sp-k=3DMonthly+Ezine&sp-a=3Ds=
p10015f36
>=20
> Vedr. GBDE ligger der et paper og nogle slides her:
> 	http://phk.freebsd.dk/pubs/{*gbde*}

OK, all of the above has been added now.

The FAQ actually has a bit of content now, though it's mainly links.  I
plan to work further on the FAQ over the comming days, but others are
very welcome to come with suggestions or more content.

Nik Clayton suggested to move this into the FreeBSD Architecture
Handbook, and I think that's a good idea, so that the long term goal,
but I want to wait with that until there are some more actual content.

The source for the GEOM FAQ is avaible as standard DocBook SGML in the
directory http://people.freebsd.org/~simon/geomfaq/ .

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team