Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:48:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@NUXI.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libc_r.so.3 and compat3x

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 07:49:19AM -0500, Chris D. Faulhaber wrote:
> > That's kinda hefty for a small port :)  I have it marked as broken for
> > -current until the lib is in compat3x.
>
> Why?  Many of us still have libc*.so.3 from when that was the version in
> -CURRENT until a month ago.

For those who (re)install -current from scratch.  I guess I'll add a hook
that checks for libc_r.so.3 and inform them that lib is necessary.

-----
Chris D. Faulhaber                  | You can ISO9001 certify the process of
System/Network Administrator,       | shooting yourself in the foot, so long
Reality Check Information, Inc.     | as the process is documented and reliably
<jedgar@fxp.org>                    | produces the proper result.