Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 18:49:56 -0500
From:      rogerp@xnet.com (Roger Plichta)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SMC EtherEZ

Sorry 'bout this mail, thanks for the help.

        I've a SMC EtherEZ isa 10baseT card installed in my Pentium.  I
attempted to configure the card using the SMC 8216 protocols (ed) driver,
but when I finish the network configuration I get a message telling me that
the interface can not be configured, error.  My question is: does FreeBSD
support the EtherEZ card which supposedly emulates (???) the 8216 in
certain instances?

Thanks ,

Roger Plichta                     |    (708) 980-6188
494 Conway Bay                    |
Roselle, IL  60172-1206
                                        "Once you eliminate the impossible,
                                        whatever remains, however improbable