Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:11:58 +0530
From:      Darshan Sharma <thedarshansharma@gmail.com>
To:        brooks@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSOC Project - "Replace mergesort implementation"

Hello, I am Darshan Sharma from Chandigarh, India. I am in the
prefinal year of my CS under graduation. I am doing it from Chandigarh
College Of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University. After going
through all the projects I find that I can do - "Replacement of merge sort".
I had maintained GP of 8.0 out of 10.0 till now. I had done some projects
with my professors in college and helped them many times.
This is my first time I am applying for GSOC and I am very much motivated
to do this project with FreeBSD.

I have experience in C programming and doing it from past 3 years. I think
I will be able to do this project before time period as I know how much
crucial time for GSOC is. Till now I had seen the code of merge sort at
Github
<https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/blob/master/lib/libc/stdlib/merge.c>and
now know how to tackle it.

Regards,
Darshan Sharma
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, PU
Contact - +91-8437073522
IRC nick - hitman1