Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:36:06 -0500
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux_base-7.1_1 fails

On install, I get the following error on a port;

glibc-2.2.4-29.i386.rpm
execution of glibc-2.2.4-29 script failed, exit status 0
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/emulators/linux_base.
*** Error code 1

I have done a "make clean", and deleted the rpm in the distfile
and restarted the install with the same effect.
Any idea what is causing this?

I am not sure if it's related, but I recently did an upgrade from
4.5Stable to 4.7Stable which caused netscape(linux) to not work.
One thing led to another and I am attempting to install netscape again
and linux base along with it.