Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:35:55 +0100
From:      Daan Vreeken <Daan@vitsch.nl>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   More hardware up for donation: Routerboard RB912

Hi all,

At this moment, I have a couple of RB912's on my desk. On one of them, I'm
trying to get FreeBSD to boot. The other is currently collecting dust.
If anyone is interested in helping in the porting effort, I'll hapilly donate
the board and will send it free of charge.

The board is based on the Atheros AR9342 and AR8035. It boots from an SPI
Flash, has a 128MB (GPIO-connected) NAND Flash and 64MB of RAM.

Regards,
--
Ing. Daan Vreeken
Vitsch Electronics