Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 97 22:59:15 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@super.zippo.com>
Subject:   How to find out when www pages are updated.

What is the best way to keep track when the Handbook and FAQ pages
are updated?
Does CVSup has a log so if I do a weekly download I can see what
changed?

I want to start working on the Spanish translation sometime next
week. After the translations are done I will probably look at updates
monthly (or maybe I will take turns with Jesus and we each do every
two months), but in the beggining I want to make sure we do something
reasonably current.