Date:      Wed,  5 May 1999 12:49:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Anthony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw and tulip

Quoth Luigi Rizzo on Wed, 5 May:
: > I observe that using ipfw 'pipe' delays with a tulip card terminates
: > the kernel.  Are there specific 100bTX cards with which this is known
: > to work reliably?
:
: we need more info on the os release you are using.

Oops -- 4.0-current, up-to-date as of Monday.

: There were some glitches in dummynet, which may or may not affect you
: depending on whether you use BRIDGE, -current, and multiple routes out
: of your net. RELENG_3 and RELENG_2_2 were in better shape.
:
: I think i fixed all known (to me) problems with yesterday's round
: of commits.

That's great.  I'll report if it reproduces after a new
cvsup/buildworld.