Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:31:33 -0700
From:      Freddie Cash <fcash@bigfoot.com>
To:        Martin Schweizer <info@pc-service.ch>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Telnet

On August  8, 2001 01:27 pm, you wrote:
> Hello Wolfgang
>
> Thanks for you tip. Yes, on my personal machines I will use putty.
> But a lot of my time I work on machines at my clients so I can't
> install everytime putty.

So, run it off floppy.  It fits nicely on a floppy.  Unfortunately, it=20
does use the registry to store host keys and saved options.  :(  But,=20
it beats using the installed telnet client.  :)

--=20
Cheers,
Freddie
fcash@bigfoot.com

Copyright: Big business uses it to lock away knowledge and software.
Copyleft: Free software zealots use it prevent business from locking=20
anything up.
Copycenter: Take it to the copy centre and make as many copies as you=20
need.
      -- paraphrased from Kirk McKusick