Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:02:19 -0400
From:      Mark Guertin <guertin@brucemaudesign.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   BETA3 install iso mount problems?

Has anyone installed from this ISO yet?  I've still not managed to
make it work on iMac G3 333.  Saw some earlier posts that might be
related about mounting issues and the latest kernel, but I can't
really test anything yet as I'm not able to install ;)

Error mounting /dev/ad0s2 on /mnt : Operation not permittted

Am I doing just doing something wrong, or is this a current issue?
This is after partitioning (with Auto).  There are no docs on the ISO
I could find with release notes, etc.  Is there a page that might
have this info?

Mark