Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 03:33:09 +0400 (MSD)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (Andrey A. Chernov) <ache@nagual.ru>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new category: astro

> What about a new category "astro" for astronomy/astrology/anything
> that has to do with stars and moons?  We have some stuff scatterred
> around but most of them are in x11 (probably because I put xphoon and
> xearth there) when they really aren't X system utilities....

I object, astrology is human-oriented survival technique or
art of archetypical symbolism, any scientific methods allowed there,
but it have little relation with kiddy science stuff which can't
give anything to human soul being by itself
(only as a tool withing greater discipline).

Method of associating astrology and astronomy by stars and moons
as good as by first letter, i.e. lets combine all utilites
started with "a" letter :-)

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@nagual.ru>