Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:23:20 +0000
From:      Matthew Devney <mdevney@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Suggested FAQ update

People--

I am an MS-DOS user, so naturally I went to the section entitled
"Questions for MS-DOS Users".  But my one and only question is not
there!

My question is this: can I simply transfer the files needed to a DOS
partition, then when I need UNIX, I can boot from a floppy? I really
hate win95, but I need it to do my actual work.

Please respond soon, before I do something stupid, like wipe out my
partition and install an operating system that I only need 3% of the
time.

Matthew Devney
mdevney@hotmail.com