Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:06:40 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xorg-server 1.7.7

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

On 2010-Nov-13 21:35:29 +0200, Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua> wrote:
>I think that you refer to upgrades of the "Xorg bundle" as a whole.
>Not sure if we've had any problems like that when upgrading between minor
>versions of a single module, even such as xorg server.

Looking back through my gripe list, apart from the general X11 build
system regressions going from 6.9 to 7.0 (reducing portability and
roughly doubling the overall build time), _all_ of the regressions,
POLA violations and general breakage I have run into have been related
to the X server (though some may be DRI/DRM and input/output device).

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--