Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:33:12 -0700
From:      Jo Rhett <jrhett@netconsonance.com>
To:        Chris Rees <crees@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/160381: [patch] www/apache22: update to 2.2.20

Since the option does not work, shouldn't you at least update =
ports/UPDATING and the Makefile?

On Sep 2, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Chris Rees wrote:
>> On Sep 2, 2011, at 6:02 AM, Chris Rees wrote:
>>> Certainly it could be considered, but please open new PR, email =
ports@ or apache@.
>=20
>> I reported this problem on the mailing list months ago, and created a =
PR 159608 as well. It's been out there with no activity.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-apache/2011-July/002397.html
>=20
> I'm sorry you haven't had a lot of luck with this, hopefully someone
> will be able to help. Unfortunately the apache team is a little
> stretched at the moment-- I'm sure they'll help when they can.
>=20
> Chris

--=20
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance : consonant endings by net philanthropy, open source and =
other randomness