Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:58:29 -0400
From:      Bob Healey <healer@rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pxeboot with jumbo frame network

I know I have this working, however I don't remember what I did.  I know
I can pxeboot and install RHEL on a 9K frame network from a FreeBSD tftp
server/NAT gateway.  I do know the first thing in my RHEL install script
is to set the MTU to 9K.
If I have a chance later today, I'll dig into one of my install servers
and try to figure out what options I used with DHCP to get it working.

Sorry I can't be of more help than to say its possible.

Bob Healey
Systems Administrator
Biocomputation and Bioinformatics Constellation
and Molecularium
healer@rpi.edu
(518) 276-4407