Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 1997 20:50:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.vix.com/spam/

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Somewhat related, I doodled some "context sensitive" page header
> > graphics.  See
> > http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber/bars.gif for a
> > sample.  Opinions?
>
> I like them!

I should point out that they don't quite duplicate the categories
on the home page.  The categories I selected for the bar are
based on the most frequently hit areas of the web site according
to the server stats.

The incongruity could be problematic but I'm not quite sure how
best to get them in sync.  (Then again, I have not given it a lot
of thought either.)

Another thing I've been batting around is using the little daemon
(currently standing by the "site index" on the home page) in the
header graphic, and ditching the bigger daemon.

-john