Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:08:57 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott.mitchell@mail.com>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat List <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Just lost one to Linux. Compaq server support.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 05:56:58PM -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> I wish them luck, but hope they don't rush putting something on production
> on an OS, which regardless of whether it is good or not, they have no
> experience with. At least with any FreeBSD machines I could have helped
> them (not that I am a pro, but just have been using it for years).

:-(  Good luck to them with RedHat... look forward to everything breaking
when they upgrade to the next point release.

FWIW, I've recently converted my office's main fileserver from Linux to
FreeBSD (after it fell over twice in one week) and put FreeBSD on three
new machines that would otherwise have been Linux, so that's a net gain
despite your misfortune :-)

	Scott