Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:34:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        tlp@LiquidX.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA soundcard on FreeBSD?

In message: <20041005184014.41761fda@maya.liquidx.org>
            Travis Poppe <tlp@LiquidX.org> writes:
: An old laptop I have does not have sound support. I was wondering if
: there are any supported PCMCIA soundcards for FreeBSD that I could
: possibly purchase? It would make a nifty mp3 player if only I could
: output sound.

I'm not aware of any pcmcia or cardbus sound cards that are
supported.  Wouldn't be too hard for a motivated person with access to
the hardware.  Back when I was buying pcmcia cards, they were too
expensive for me to acquire and try to get working :-(.

Warner