Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 1995 06:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        pavlidis@hyper.gr (Savas Pavlidis)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Locking problem between SysV3.2 and FreeBSD NFS

FreeBSD does not yet support locking on NFS as SUN make it very hard to
find out how it's done..
however I beleive someone is working on it..

terry?

as there are MANY MANY machines that don't support locking on NFS,
There must be a way of disabling it, or they couldn't talk to a lot of machines..

(hopefully we'll have it soon anyway)