Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:31:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        vanilla@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: glib12/gtk12 ports

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

# I shall be reworking the patches unless you give me a sign not to, but I
# am not happy about this patches dir's bitrot.  It reeks of bad practice.

Last I heard over a year ago Vanilla was off serving his
country.  He has been in and out since, but don't be hard
on him because of a duty he is required to perform.

As for fixing the ports/patches, please do.  You can submit
your patches as a PR and one of the port's committers will
get them into the tree for you. :)

Thanks.

-steve