Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 1994 07:39:41 -0500
From:      PrfDJ@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   uninstalling freeBSD

I would like help if possible.  I recently installed freeBSD 2.0 and
everything seemed to go ok.  However I am a complete novice to unix -like OS
and I do not have a manual yet. I don't know how to access anything other
than the partition on my hard drive on which freeBSD is installed.  I am also
in the process of reorganizing my hard drives and I removed for the time
being the freeBSD operating system.  I cannot remove the Boot system. It does
not seem to cause a problem however I would like to know if there is a way of
removing it easily.  I have completely reformatted (not low level format) and
partitioned the drive.  It is still there.  Any help would be  appreciated.
 It looks like an interesting OS and I do want to learn more of unix-like
systems and this looks a good one to practice with and learn.  I was
especially impressed with how it correctly found and set up all the
peripheral devices I have attached ( except the printer).

Thanks for the system and anyu help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Richard Jones

PrfDJ@aol.com
or