Date:      Sat, 31 May 2003 14:57:42 +0300
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD article in a magazine at Turkey

Hi,
We as enderunix.org have written an article about FreeBSD at BYTE magazine's
Turkey branch (June 2003 edition) to promote FreeBSD at Turkey. The article
is 14 pages long and contains these titles:

What is FreeBSD?
BSD History
BSD Model
Available BSD  OSes
FreeBSD Installation (Step by step installation with screenshots)

I have contacted with FreeBSD core team and they have told me when magazine
is out with sending mail to www@freebsd.org the article can be mentioned at
"Press Section" of FreeBSD's homepage. The magazine managers will also give
FreeBSD 4.8 Installation CD next month (July 2003)

REGARDS.
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey