Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:01:07 -0800
From:      Aditya <aditya@grot.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   centralized reporting db [was Re: restoring definition of -stable]

> On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:19:14 -0400 (AST), "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> said:
> Okay, you seem to have the ideas for the 'centralized reporting db'
> ... I can offer up the server/db resources to host it on ... does
> someone (or a few ppl) have time to do the physical work?
> So, we need someone (or a couple of ppl) that have some spare
> personal cycles to act as a "webmaster" for the site ... as
> mentioned, I can dedicate the physical resources for this ....

If someone wants to send me a set of requirements, ie. fields in the
submission form, what reports then I can quickly put together
something which is DB (Postgresql) backed. Or I can just start with
what I think makes sense and people can tell me what refinements are
necessary...either way, I'm willing (and I can donate the
server/db/time).

Adi