Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Rick Morel <rmorel@morelr.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FTP Problem

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Rick Morel wrote:
> I'm running Wu-FTP and can't seem to find any real info, except for the
> statement that it adds security.
>
> Anonymous FTP is fine. Here's my problem. Users can see anything on the

Since you say that anon ftp is fine I'll assume that you mean users
with an account on the machine can see everything when they
connect via ftp.

If these are supposed to be ftp only accounts then put all the users
in group ftp and then in ftpaccess add a line

guestgroup	ftp

Make sure you add -a to the ftpd entry in /etc/inetd.conf

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com